why get a job when you can get hit by cars and sue the drivers
And then you get injured and possibility die? I don’t think so.
get rich or die tryin dont you know the fuckin motto
So, you know how some Nicki Minaj fans don’t know why we hate her?
Also, she said misandry isn’t real
So, basically, fuck her.
ThIS THE FUNNEIST POST I’VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE
But it’s perfectly legit for women to be compared to dogs and children on the Red Pill subreddit, yeah?
Aaaaand this is why I love Nicki.
I wish you were able to make Sims racist, sexist, and homophobic.
I hate john green. He’s rude, close minded, and just an asshole in my opinion. here’s why:
- He romanticizes cancer. A deadly fucking disease.
- He shamed thin women / women with eating disorders and condemned those who’ve chosen to undergo cosmetic surgery “and then there’s the weird culturally constructed definition of hot which means that an individual is malnourished and has probably had plastic bags inserted into her breasts.”
- Made fun of and appropriated the important cultural holiday Cinco de Mayo by creating “Hanko de Mayo”.
- Quote from his book An Abundance of Katherines: “she was incredibly hot, in that popular-girl-with-bleached-teeth-and-anorexia kind of way, which was Colin’s least favourite way of being hot”
- Overrated for no reason.
- Every one of his pretentious piles of garbage is just compilations of obvious cliches, recycled versions of the same paper thin, overly relatable characters, laughable dialogue, and shitty situations that teenagers can relate to.
- The movie’s tagline is :”one sick love story” which is a joke about cancer.
- He’s extremely pretentious.
These are just few of the many reasons why i dislike john green. i could literally write a fucking essay on all the reasons because there are that many. Yet he never gets called out on his bullshit.